Ask a question or
Order this book

Browse our books
Search our books
Book dealer info

Title: Records of the Borough of Aldeburgh: The Church.
Description: 1926. "The church at Aldeburgh was dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul; the chapel at Haselwood to Saint Mary. The living is still called Aldeburgh-cum-Haslewood (or Hazlewood)". Pp 53, errata slip inserted with relevant small corrections made to p.34. Pbk, slight creasing to spine. G+.

Keywords: Winn Records Borough Aldeburgh Church Parish History 25149 Parish History

Price: GBP 18.00 = appr. US$ 25.70 Seller: Chilton Books
- Book number: 27976

See more books from our catalog: Parish History