[an error occurred while processing this directive]Ask a question or
Order this book
Browse our books
Search our books
Book dealer info
|[an error occurred while processing this directive]|Author: MARKS, MITCHELL LEE & PHILIP H. MIRVIS, Title: Joining Forces: making one plus one equal three in mergers, acquisitions, and alliances.
Description: San Francisco, Jossey-Bass Pubs, (1998). 1st ed 2nd ptg. VG in VG DJ. Today's mergers, acquisitions, & strategic alli are blurring boundaries between business & independent companies. Managed. effectively business combinations empower businesses to build core competencies, gain new technologies, prospect new markets & achieve significant growth. Unfortunately 75% of all combinations fail. What makes the other 25% succeed? Owner name crossed out ft endpaper, underlining & notations.
Price: US$ 12.00 Seller: Crabtree's Collection Old Books
- Book number: BOOKS033588I
See more books from our catalog: Business