The Internet resource for the Antiquarian Book World
12 million books, maps and prints available online
How to join the Antiqbook database service
To join our databases we need the following information:
We can handle a wide range of formats, e.g. Interloc, Homebase, Dbase, Excel, Access, Alpha, etc. but prefer, in this order: the ABE-format [Homebase *.txt], UIEE-format or
a tab-delimited export file from a database or spreadsheet program.
- A profile of your business and if this is longer then two lines, please also supply us one of two lines to put into the booksellerslist;
- Your address, telephone and fax number and, if you have, your web address;
- Your conditions of sale;
- Methods of payment accepted, please name the creditcards you will accept;
- Return policy;
- Information we can use for your Antiqbook homepage if different from the information above;
- A number of keywords (max. 10) to include in our list of specializations;
- Your inventory in a database format
How to pay us
We can accept the following methods of payment:
Please note that payment by bank is subject to an additional charge if there are any bank fees.
- Visa Card
- American Express
- Direct transfer (wire) to our bank or giro account
If you can pay by Master/Visa/Amex card, you will be charged every 2 months for the appropriate bi-monthly fee. European participant who wishing to pay by bank/giro transfer will be billed for a two month period.
All payments are due in Euro.
The minimum period for participation is
Booksellersfrom the European Union (EU) are subject to the EU VAT/TVA regulation. Please supply a proper VAT/TVA number, otherwise we have to add 19% sales tax to
your bill. Booksellers from outside the EU are not subjected to this sales tax.
for further inquiries please